Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blog Time

From:  Khaili
Peru is really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Peru family is awesome I will never have to do my hair again. One of the older girls, Dana, braids my hair all of the time, and she is really good. The food is so good. The youngest, Garlet is so sweet, funny and cute. My Peru family has a little puppy, and he reminds me of my favorite puppy, Mughu. Shoutout to my favorite puppy I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I MISS YOU A TON!!! I miss you, too, Mom, Rhea, and Daddy. I think Mughu would love it in Peru with all of the dogs running around, but then again he might not. Most of the dogs are really small. I love it here, and I have met some really cool people. And I am getting to know people in our group better. My roommates are the bomb.com (Lauren and Sofia).  One time during homestay with Riley and Jimmy, we were playing frisbee with my Peru family and I throw it over the wall so Jimmy had to climb over the wall and go get it, He almost got stuck over the other side of the wall. Our guides are really nice and cool. I miss all of my friends. I MISS EVERYONE. And if people at school are reading this, I MISS YOU!! Have a great spring break. Rhea, I miss you a ton. Mom I miss you a ton. Daddy I miss you a ton. MUGHU I MISS YOU A TON.  I’m done bye.

From:  Lillianna
Peru is so cool. The plane ride was super long, and I ate most of my snacks on the plane. There are mountains all around us. They are really tall, and in the morning they are covered in fog. We went to the Ollantaytambo grain ruins a few days ago and the hiking trail was really narrow and steep. There was also a sheer cliff on one side of the mountain. My homestay family is really nice and their puppy is super cute. They always cook the best food - potatoes and rice. I miss you guys a ton.


From: Maddie Castle
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Hi everyone!!! Again.
Everything is going good. We weaved baskets yesterday and had so much fun. It took me forever because I can’t weave very well. Today we took an awesome hike through the Ollanta ruins where Incans and pre-Incans built temples, and we saw how much hard work it took to build it. We started working on our first community service project. I hoed the ground all afternoon, raking so the ground can be f;attened and we can grow grass. The weather is pretty good. More later….

From: Anna Sophia Williams

HEY. OMG Peru is the bomb. I love this place. Today, we went to the Ollantaytambo ruins. So cool and really beautiful. I am having so much fun. Miss you guys so much. 

From Martha,
We will visit Chinchero Weaving Coop tomorrow and then stop by to see Moray and the salt mines/flats. I'm pretty sure we will not have the time or connection to blog tomorrow as we will be out for most of the day, but we'll try. We are healthy and happy, and we are sharing laughter, deep thinking, silliness and seriousness. All good. :) 

1 comments:

AW said...

Darling Anna Sophia, we are so glad you are enjoying Peru so much and having a wonderful time!

The place looks amazing, don't forget to take a lot of photos so you can show us the amazing country.

Have fun! we miss you.

Post a Comment